Spa World Discount Codes & Deals
Up to 21% Off Spa Day Pass for One at Spa World Houston
Up to 38% Off Indulge in Total Relaxation at Spa World – Your Oasis of Tranquility and Wellness!
Prequently Asked Questions about Spa World
- HOW MUCH IS THE ADMISSION FEE?
- Admission is $40 per person. $30 for seniors over 65 years old. $35 for Military. $25 for children between 3 and 12 years old and free admission for children under 2 years old. Admission is good for 12 CONSECUTIVE hours in the facility.
- WHAT IS COVERED BY THE GENERAL ADMISSION?
- · The general admission gives customers access to the entire facility including the locker rooms, pools, saunas, poultice rooms and gym. Beverages, foods, massages, and scrub services are not covered by the general admission.
- DO I HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OVER THE PHONE TO VISIT?
- · The only appointments that need to be made over the phone are for body massages and reflexology. Body scrubs are walk-in appointments made at the front desk.
- WHERE CAN I PUT MY BELONGINGS?
- · We provide every customer with a shoe locker and full-sized locker inside the locker rooms. No lock is needed, we provide you with a key, part of our unique locker system.
- CAN I BRING MY CHILD WITH ME?
- · Yes, we allow children to enter the facility as long as they have a guardian of the same GENDER accompany them during their visit to Spa World. No boy (3 years old and below) in the women’s area. No girl (3 years old and below) in the men’s area, NO EXCEPTION. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the facility by themselves. Children under 4 ft cannot enter the bade pool. There is a children’s pool available next to the bade pool.
- WHAT IS THE NUDITY POLICY?
- · You must be nude only in the gender separated pool area. Wear the provided uniform for the uni-sex area.
- DO YOU PROVIDE SLIPPERS?
- · No, we don’t provide slippers, all guests must bring their own INDOOR slipper, if they wish to use it inside our facility.
- HOW DO BODY SCRUBS WORK?
- · Body scrubs promote healthy skin growth by exfoliating dead skin cells. Customers are first asked to soak in the hot tubs or use the steam sauna prior to
- the service to help with the overall exfoliation process. Appointments can be made at the front desk upon entry!
- HOW LATE DOES SPA WORLD OPEN UNTIL?
- · Spa World operations: Sunday – Thursday 8 AM – 10 PM (Last Entry 8.30 PM), Friday – Saturday 8 AM – 12 AM (Last Entry 10.30 PM).
- WHAT ARE THE OPERATING HOURS FOR THE SPAS AND POOLS?
- · Spa and Pool operations: Sunday – Thursday 9 AM – 9.30 PM, Friday – Saturday 9 AM – 11.30 PM.
- WHAT ARE THE OPERATING HOURS FOR RESTAURANT, JUICE BAR, FITNESS CENTER, AND MASSAGE AREA?
- · Operation of hours for Restaurant: Sunday – Thursday 11 AM – 8 PM (Last Entry 7.30 PM), Friday – Saturday 11 AM – 9 PM (Last Entry 8.30 PM).
- · Operation of hours for Juice Bar: Sunday – Thursday 10 AM – 8 PM (Last Entry 7.30 PM), Friday – Saturday 10 AM – 9 PM (Last Entry 8.30 PM).
- · Operation of hours for Fitness center: Sunday – Thursday 10 AM – 9 PM, Friday – Saturday 10 AM – 11 PM
- · Operation of hours for Massage area: 10 AM – 8:30 PM